[Koha] Problem with "hold-ability" of items on order, not yet received

McElroy, Maureen MMcElroy at washoecounty.us
Wed Feb 8 04:51:08 NZDT 2012

Dear collective brain,

We are new to Koha and are on version 3.6.

In our first attempt at entering orders in the acquisitions module, it
seems as though the titles we ordered, are viewable but not hold-able.

Many of the items we order are very popular titles that are not due to
release for months out (6 months to a year) but our patrons want to see
we're getting them and want to be able to get onto a hold queue for
them.

How do we input orders in the acquisitions module that allow holds to be
placed on them?

Maureen McElroy
Manager Technical Services Dept.
Washoe County Library
301 S Center St.
Reno, NV 89501
775 327-8330
mailto:mmcelroy at washoecounty.us <mailto:mmcelroy at washoecounty.us>

www.washoecountylibrary.us

"Most important of all, perhaps, a library within a community stands as
a testimonial to its values, its belief in universal access to
literature and knowledge." Scott Turow