[Koha] Adding more patrons to my database

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Wed Feb 8 10:17:01 NZDT 2012

Hello David,

You probably have an answer already, but once you access tools, and than import patrons function, it should give you the option on what to do with duplicate records:

(If matching record is already in the borrowers table: Ignore this one, keep the existing one, or Overwrite the existing one with this
It also should give you options for Patron Attributes : Replace all Patron Attributes, Replace only included Patron Attributes)

The only thing I am unsure of is how prevalent these options are in the older versions of Koha.

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library