[Koha] Problem with "hold-ability" of items on order, not yet received

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Wed Feb 8 05:02:29 NZDT 2012

We handled this by creating a "dummy" library called "ON ORDER" then for
any material on order we create at least one item record with the owning
library of ON ORDER and the correct itemtype & collection code.  This way
the patron can see it is an order record and place holds if the item type
allows.

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library