[Koha] Tracking the staff member who did a particular transaction

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Dec 18 02:06:32 NZDT 2012

Hi All,

We are having  challenging with some of my staff member stamping the wrong
dates on date slips. I would like to have a way of establishing which staff
member did a particular transaction.

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa,

----

The University of Zimbabwe Lake Kariba Research Station (ULKRS) will be hosting a Fundraising Day on Friday, 14 December 2012 at the Lake Kariba Research Station. VIP tickets available for USD100 per person or sponsor a VIP table of 10 @ a cost of USD1000.00. Lower table tickets are also available at USD30.00 per person.

For more information contact bus.development at admin.uz.ac.zw, infor at admin.uz.ac.zw or edhlomo at yahoo.com. Telephone numbers: 30321/13 Ext 11165/11334 and (061) 3035, 3067, 2981; www.fundraising.uz.ac.zw