[Koha] Withdrawing our candidature in favour of a unified bid from India to hold KohaCon 11

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 08:11:56 NZDT 2011

Hi Jitender

This sounds like a most sensible move, I will edit the wiki page to reflect
this when I get to work.
Unless someone beats me to it :)

Chris

On 25 Jan 2011 08:09, "J Sharma" <jsharma at niilm.com> wrote:

 Dear Sir/Madam

Coming to know that already few other institutions from India have
applied to hold the KohaCon11, I withdraw our bid to hold the same in order
for a unified bid from India. As I stated earlier also, my full support will
be available for any proposals from India.

With regards

Jitender Sharma
Librarian & Marketing Manager - JMC
NIILM Centre for Management Studies