[Koha] Withdrawing our candidature in favour of a unified bid from India to hold KohaCon 11

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Jan 25 16:47:53 NZDT 2011

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much.
Looking forward to your support should we get to host KohaCon11 in India..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2