[Koha] Withdrawing our candidature in favour of a unified bid from India to hold KohaCon 11

J Sharma jsharma at niilm.com
Mon Jan 24 22:27:58 NZDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

Coming to know that already few other institutions from India have applied
to hold the KohaCon11, I withdraw our bid to hold the same in order for a
unified bid from India. As I stated earlier also, my full support will be
available for any proposals from India.

With regards

Jitender Sharma
Librarian & Marketing Manager - JMC