[Koha] Repost: Checkout fails

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Wed Dec 21 00:09:43 NZDT 2011

Hi!

Please, allways reply to the list - you are much more likely to get
answers that way. My questions were just the standard ones to help
narrow down the problem. :-)

I have no idea what is causing your problem, but the latest stable
version is actually 3.6.1 (and 3.6.2 is right around the corner), so
upgrading to that might be worth a try.

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no