[Koha] question on adding new languages fixed

Hugo Agud hagud at orex.es
Wed Dec 21 01:00:25 NZDT 2011

Hi to everybody

Thanks to Katrin the problem is fixed.....

for fixing the problem I have followed the steps:

1) I have copied the en files to es-ES
2) I have deleted the existing files in /translate/po
3) I have downloaded the files from the Kohapot projet
4) Execute the order.... and now it works fine!!!

Thanks to Katrin
Hugo

--

*Hugo Agud - Orex Digital *