[Koha] KohaCon12

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:53:57 NZST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Magnus Enger <magnus at enger.priv.no> wrote:
> This was discussed at the last General IRC Meeting:
> http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2011-04-06#i_631561
>
> The concensus seemed to be that a shortlist of possible next venues
> should be presented at the end of each KohaCon. It struck me
> afterwards that this sort of assumes that KohaCon will always be held
> in the fall, which might or might not be a good idea...

I'm with you Magnus, it's not a good idea to assume that, I'm planning
the SLA 2012 conference right now - and have been since November 2010
and the 2011 conference isn't happening until June. We don't need to
plan the conference out that far in advance, but we do need to have
locations set and date ranges set.  That way people can plan their
budgets and the locations can organize what they need (hotels, food,
venues, etc).

Nicole

PS. I missed that meeting (obviously).