[Koha] KohaCon12

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue Apr 12 01:50:10 NZST 2011

On 11 April 2011 15:07, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that we're still planning KohaCon11 but we had mentioned that
> we should start early with the decision on where KohaCon12 would be
> held to give the next host country a bit more time to plan, also
> getting things planned a year in advance is a good idea for all future
> conferences. I just wanted to bring this topic back up so we can get
> things started.

This was discussed at the last General IRC Meeting:
http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2011-04-06#i_631561

The concensus seemed to be that a shortlist of possible next venues
should be presented at the end of each KohaCon. It struck me
afterwards that this sort of assumes that KohaCon will always be held
in the fall, which might or might not be a good idea...

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no