[Koha] KohaCon12

dschust at tx.rr.com dschust at tx.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 00:50:01 NZST 2011

For those of us working in libraries we need at least a year to plan try and argue with administration the need and to budget...

Things that happen annually we can usually plan for and show benefit, but travel costs vary so much right now having that long to plan helps tremendously.  For those of us that may have to flip this on our own nickle it is even more important!
--
David Schuster
Library Technology Coordinator