[Koha] Help needed in importing data from CSV or Excel

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:27:37 NZDT 2010

Also you want to make sure you convert the file from MRK to MRC in
MarcEdit when you're done making changes.

Finally, this http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=a12205#AEN12208
shows you the 952 record. I doesn't say what's required - which I'm
going to add right now.  You need the following if you want it to show
in the catalog: 952a, 952b, 952y  If you want it to circulate you also
need a 952p and probably you want a 952o which is the call number.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard