[Koha] Help needed in importing data from CSV or Excel

Hal Bright hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Tue Nov 30 04:49:01 NZDT 2010

The 952y is key! And make sure you use the Koha Code and not your descriptor!

Hal Bright, Adult Services Manager
Farmington Libraries,
6 Monteith Dr, Farmington, CT 06032
Phone: (860) 673-6791 Fax: (860) 675-7148
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
href="mailto:hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org">hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org</a>
 / <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank"
href="mailto:phxmars at yahoo.com">phxmars at yahoo.com</a>