[Koha] Activating StopWords and rebuildnonmarc script

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu May 20 01:52:15 NZST 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Toni <arosa at tginet.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are running a Koha 3.0.5 installation for a small library (with
> nozebra) and after customizing our list of "Stop words" we want to start
> using its the removal in the searches by activating the system preference
> "QueryRemoveStopwords"
>
> In the system preference description as well as in the online
> documentation says that "If you make any changes to the stop words, ask
> your system administrator to run the misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl script"
>
> The problem is that this script can't be found as part of the installation.
>
> My question is, Is it really necessary to run this script at all ? If so,
> where can it be found?

I cannot find the script in the current head, but you can get a copy here:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl;h=21063d2b16e8fd0af3c358c0da266a2b028f9d70;hb=a9de732ebf3e0ba944df236ecb013380850c2edd

A note about nozebra: This option is not recommended and will probably
go away with 3.4.

Kind Regards,
Chris