[Koha] Activating StopWords and rebuildnonmarc script

Toni arosa at tginet.com
Thu May 20 01:25:19 NZST 2010

Hello,

We are running a Koha 3.0.5 installation for a small library (with
nozebra) and after customizing our list of "Stop words" we want to start
using its the removal in the searches by activating the system preference
"QueryRemoveStopwords"

In the system preference description as well as in the online
documentation says that "If you make any changes to the stop words, ask
your system administrator to run the misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl script"

The problem is that this script can't be found as part of the installation.

My question is, Is it really necessary to run this script at all ? If so,
where can it be found?

Regards!

Toni