[Koha] Activating StopWords and rebuildnonmarc script

Toni arosa at tginet.com
Thu May 20 02:30:06 NZST 2010

>> [...]
>
> I cannot find the script in the current head, but you can get a copy here:
>
> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl;h=21063d2b16e8fd0af3c358c0da266a2b028f9d70;hb=a9de732ebf3e0ba944df236ecb013380850c2edd
>
> A note about nozebra: This option is not recommended and will probably
> go away with 3.4.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Chris

Thanks Chris.

Just out of curiosity, I just skimmed over the code of "rebuildnonmarc.pl"
and I if got it, the script just recreates the biblio tables. I don't
understand why it is necessary to run it in order to make changes in
StopWords work properly.

I thought that running Koha without Zebra was the recommended
configuration for small catalogues as it is easier to maintain... In any
case, thanks for mentioning it.

Regards,
Toni