[Koha] no item type and Not Renewable

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Mar 11 03:31:54 NZDT 2010

> nothing is renewable. Not a single thing, although all our items are at least 3 times renewable.

You have set these renewal limits in Administration -> Circulation and
fines rules ?

> The other thing is that my itemtypes do not show up.

Do you have item types defined at the item level or the bibliographic
record level? If the former, do you have the "item-level_itypes"
system preference turned on?

> 'Not Renewable' seems usually preceded by the number 2.

I don't know if it's accurate, but "2" is the number of renewals Koha
thinks your checkouts have already had.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer