[Koha] no item type and Not Renewable

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:55:25 NZDT 2010

Finally I have a running Zebra version of Koha. Very powerful search feature I must say.

Of course I still have some issues, the main one being that nothing is renewable. Not a single thing, although all our items are at least 3 times renewable.
The other thing is that my itemtypes do not show up.
When I am on the check out page, I got the following headers;
Due Date, Title, Item type, Checked out on, Call no, Charge, Price, Renew, Check in

Under the headers are all the appropriate values, except under Item type, which is blank (always!) and under Renew, where it says 'Not Renewable' (for everything!) and 'Not Renewable' seems usually preceded by the number 2.
As far as I know all the settings are correct. Everything else seems to work properly so far.

Thanks for any ideas and help,

Marty

Koha Version 3.00.04.019, Debian Leny