[Koha] Switching to Koha unsupported

Kate kate.lomax at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:15:23 NZST 2010

Hi Matthew,

We managed to set it up at our small independent library in south London
with precious little systems admin experience at the time. There's plenty of
useful documentation and troubleshooting info available online if you run
into problems. There's also a new(ish) email list for libraries in the U.K.
setting up (or considering) koha: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/LIS-Koha.

Happy to help if you have any specific questions about installation or our
experiences with Koha.

Cheers,
Kate