[Koha] Share your experience with us?

Dale Dobias ddobias at unitedseminary.edu
Sat Jun 19 02:43:12 NZST 2010

Greetings,

I'm the assistant director of a theological library in the upper Midwest of the U.S. (Minnesota, to be precise).  We are part of a consortium of seminary libraries, all of which are very interested in learning more about open source library systems, particularly as implemented in an academic setting.  Every fall we host a half-day workshop for the library staffs of our five consortium institutions and we are hoping to have a presentation on open source library systems.

I you -- or someone you know - has the experience, expertise and lives/works in the Minnesota/Wisconsin region, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Dale Dobias
Assistant Director of the Library
Spencer Library
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
New Brighton, MN  55112  USA

ddobias at unitedseminary.edu<mailto:ddobias at unitedseminary.edu>