[Koha] Switching to Koha unsupported

Suyadi abufarros at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:13:25 NZST 2010

I think you are quite feasible to implement koha. We also use koha without
commercial support and rely on community support. Since 2007 until now
remained smoothly no problem.
Early stage you could try koha live cd (see:
http://mizstik.com/projects/koha-livecd/).
If you feel comfortable you can install it on production servers.
Basic skills you need to know only:
1. Linux operating system (I use debian / ubuntu, the steps provided in the
documentation for installing koha on debian / ubuntu quite easily
understood)
2. Web server (apache, etc..)
3. Database server (mysql / postgressql)
4. Knew little about perl programming.

Suyadi
library.ums.ac.id
Solo, Indonesia