[Koha] Switching to Koha unsupported

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:01:50 NZST 2010

Matthew,

Many libraries have gone before you and done it on their own.  If you
take a look at the install docs that come packaged with the code
you'll get some ideas on how to install it.  You can also look through
the wiki and the manual for info on installation and usage.

Nicole C. Engard
ByWater Solutions