[Koha] OPAC Public Lists

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Thu Feb 18 07:06:44 NZDT 2010

2010/2/18 Barbara Keef <bkeef at windham.lib.me.us>:
> We are using LibLime Enterprise Koha.
>
> We've noticed that our public Lists in the OPAC only display title,
> author, and date. Patrons (and staff) would find it helpful if we
> could have 1 more nugget of info... either Call Number, Itemtype, or
> Shelving Location... we know there are limits to what we can change
> through LLEK... does anyone out there use LLEK and know how to change
> the info displayed in OPAC Lists?

Hi Sally

The sad thing for everyone in the Koha community is that because you
are running a fork of Koha not actual Koha, it is pretty much
impossible for us to help you :(
We don't know what the code you are using actually looks like, nor
whether any change we make to Koha would ever make it into LLEK.

The only one who can make the change to LLEK is Liblime.  Maybe
another Liblime customer has had Liblime do this for them already? I
guess the Liblime mailing list is the best place to ask.

I'm really sorry we can't help, it sounds like it would be a small
template change to get it to work.

Chris