[Koha] OPAC Public Lists

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Feb 18 06:28:31 NZDT 2010

Hi Sally,

2010/2/17 Barbara Keef <bkeef at windham.lib.me.us>:
> We are using LibLime Enterprise Koha.
>
> We've noticed that our public Lists in the OPAC only display title,
> author, and date. Patrons (and staff) would find it helpful if we
> could have 1 more nugget of info... either Call Number, Itemtype, or
> Shelving Location... we know there are limits to what we can change
> through LLEK... does anyone out there use LLEK and know how to change
> the info displayed in OPAC Lists?

This change would require changes to the underlying code. There are
probably plenty who would be glad to contract to make the needed
changes.
However, there would be no guarantee that they would make it back in
the LLEK code base which would not benefit you in your current
situation.

Kind Regards,
Chris