[Koha] error, line 2119

Amy Schuler schulera at caryinstitute.org
Wed Sep 23 04:45:46 NZST 2009

Hello again,
It seems like I am taking one step forward, two steps back with my Koha 3.0 installation...
I imported a small batch of records (only 5!!) into Koha after adding populated 952 $a to each record (which I did to try to solve a lack-of-items problem) and then tried searching on them.  Here is the error message I receive:  "Can't call method "as_usmarc" on an undefined value at /home/koha/kohaclone/C4/Search.pm line 2119".

I looked it up and see that some people in the past suggested rebuilding your index.  But here is the kicker - I got this error message not only when the records were in the database, but also AFTER reversing the import!  So there should not be anything left to re-index, right?  Or is there?

So, in trying to solve one problem, I may have caused another.
Feeling frustrated (but still very thankful for any advice!),
Amy

Amy C. Schuler
Manager of Information Services
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies