[Koha] z39.50 server

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Sep 23 17:24:40 NZST 2009

Matsiko,

Library of Congress and other servers may have some of the records you
are looking for. I don't think there is any major Indian z39.50
servers available at this time.

There are some organizations (see list below) that collect MARC
records from various libraries around the country. You can try
contacting them to see if they will provide the records you are
interested in.

http://delnet.nic.in/
http://www.inflibnet.ac.in/

Thanks,