[Koha] error, line 2119

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Wed Sep 23 17:16:53 NZST 2009

Amy,

The error might go away if you run the rebuild_nozebra.pl command from
the linux terminal. It will clear the deleted items from the index. I
am assuming you are not using zebra.

On the "as_usmarc" error, it might be easier to help if you send 1 or
2 sample records. Also do you have the database setup as MARC21 or
UNIMARC?

Thanks,
Savitra
Nucsoft OSS Labs