[Koha] Questions on upgrading from Koha 3.0.1 to 3.0.2/3

Bibliotecario Casa Balthasar bibliotecacb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:06:55 NZST 2009

Dear MJ,

Thanks you very much for the advice.  As you guessed correctly, we haven't
used git revision control.  Now that I understand what's at stake in using
it (having gone to check out the details on the koha wiki), is there any way
to 're-insert' what we've got so far, other than to simply clone the latest
version and do the same sort of 'three-way merge with ancestor' that you'd
mentioned?

Again, thanks for your help.

Best,

Patrick Redmon