[Koha] Questions on upgrading from Koha 3.0.1 to 3.0.2/3

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Wed Sep 23 01:52:53 NZST 2009

Bibliotecario Casa Balthasar a écrit :
> Dear MJ,
>
> Thanks you very much for the advice.  As you guessed correctly, we
> haven't used git revision control.  Now that I understand what's at
> stake in using it (having gone to check out the details on the koha
> wiki), is there any way to 're-insert' what we've got so far, other
> than to simply clone the latest version and do the same sort of
> 'three-way merge with ancestor' that you'd mentioned?
>
> Again, thanks for your help.
>
> Best,
>
> Patrick Redmon
> Librarian
> Casa Balthasar
Have you used any version control system to manage your code ?
There are Subversion and CVS bridges to git.
So that you could then catch up the official branches as just an other
source.
And eventually port your stuff onto official branch.
If you used version control system then....
Your unique solution is what MJ said.
Friendly
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT