[Koha] Survey Reminder

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:50:20 NZST 2009

Hi all,

Just a Monday morning (here where I am) reminder to fill out the
survey for your foundation options:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=vote_in_prelim_survey

This is just a preliminary survey - we will do a final survey after
everyone has time to research, but this way we can see where everyone
stands.

Also - please note that so far there are 16 results on the survey that
were not completed - meaning names weren't entered - these will not be
counted!! Please remember to fill in all required fields - including
your real name and organization so that we can avoid any mis-use of
the survey.  I am also tracking your IP address - so that is an extra
level of security per the requests during the IRC meeting.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Koha Doc Manager

PS.  Feel free to share on any and all other lists/blogs/social networks.