[Koha] [Koha-devel] Survey Reminder

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Sep 22 21:10:18 NZST 2009

Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=vote_in_prelim_survey
>
> This is just a preliminary survey - we will do a final survey after
> everyone has time to research, but this way we can see where everyone
> stands.

Why the repeat of the
http://doodle.com/mobile/participation.html?pollId=bubb4xrqs54qgpwx
straw-poll?

I can understand the need for greater authentication in the final
survey, but I don't understand why a second preliminary round.  The
constraints seem less appropriate - rank all options? but what if
there are things we think a Koha Foundation should *not* do?

How will we combine the two surveys?

Confused, but maybe I'll find the answer later in my mailbox.
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software