[Koha] What is the coded location qualifier in 952 $f

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Sep 18 06:28:31 NZST 2009

2009/9/18 Lenora Oftedahl <OFTL at critfc.org>:
> Is there a complete listing of what was intended for the Koha-defined MARC fields and subfields?  Or is this something that needs to be written up after picking the brains of HLT & Chris C.?

Not me :) or HLT.

Your best bet for MARC stuff is either Biblibre (Paul Poulain did the
MARC work for Koha 2.0, which was what Nelsonville public library
needed, so they could run Koha ... which is where Joshua was working
at the time. (Given some of the recent misinformation I'm using this
as an opportunity to inject a small history lesson))

Or Galen or Joe, they seem to know the answers to everything :)

Chris