[Koha] What is the coded location qualifier in 952 $f

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Fri Sep 18 05:59:54 NZST 2009

Is there a complete listing of what was intended for the Koha-defined MARC fields and subfields?  Or is this something that needs to be written up after picking the brains of HLT & Chris C.?

Lenora A. Oftedahl
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org

>>> Erik Lewis <elewis at ngrl.org> 9/17/2009 10:34 AM >>>
I'm getting ready to do a much more thorough load of marc into koha
from my current system.  In following the 952 framework I'm stuck on
subfield f the "coded location qualifier".  What is it?