[Koha] Hello all

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Sep 16 23:56:27 NZST 2009

Patrick,

It would be great if you could add your library to the lib-web-cats directory and indicate that you are implementing Koha:
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libwebcats

I would like to be sure that all libraries involved with Koha are represented in this directory.

Those included so far:
  http://www.librarytechnology.org/libraries.pl?ILS=Koha

Thanks very much,

-marshall

Marshall Breeding
Director for Innovative Technology and Research
Vanderbilt University Library
Editor, Library Technology Guides
http://www.librarytechnology.org
615-343-6094