[Koha] Hello all

Bibliotecario Casa Balthasar bibliotecacb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:21:05 NZST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm a new subscriber to the list and just wanted to introduce myself before
asking for help (I sort of doubt that I'll be able to offer much, but who
knows).  My names is Patrick Redmon and I'm working as a librarian in a
small, specialized library (circa 10,000 volumes) for the work Hans Urs von
Balthasar, Henri de Lubac, Adrienne von Speyr, and Joseph Ratzinger.  The
library is in Rome, Italy, and is open to researchers and students.  After
years of having a home-brewed catalogue in a program called File Maker Pro,
and after about a year of work, we recently (for the most part) finished a
migration to Koha 3 running on a Debian.  For the moment our catalogue is
only available on our internal network, but we're interested in the
possibility of making it available on the internet.  Thanks in advance to
all, and have a good day.

Best Regards,
Patrick Redmon
Librarian Casa Balthasar