[Koha] Fw: can i integrate two koha installation in master slaveconfiguration

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed Nov 18 04:42:05 NZDT 2009

I am in the process of implementing a master - slave configuration. It
is actually a fairly easy process to set up. We are doing the
replication as part of a disaster recovery plan. In a worse case
scenario we could restore the database on a slave machine and get back
into production in no time.

The bad news is that you are not actually updating the working tables on
the slave. You are updating an ibdata file in MySQL. Here are some
instructions I found that are very good and will take you step-by-step
through the process:

http://www.howtoforge.com/mysql_database_replication

John