[Koha] Fw: can i integrate two koha installation in master slave configuration

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Wed Nov 18 06:12:19 NZDT 2009

I am not sure why you would need to replicate the database for this.
Koha is designed to be used through Internet Browsers, so you can access
it from anywhere in the world - unless your own network security setup
prevents access.
Also, one login can be used on more than one client at the same time -
so just set up one login for catalog users, and they can all log in with
the same ID. If you want multiple logins, you can set up as many as you
want - add a staff patron and set their permissions to have Edit Catalog
turned on.

See the manual at
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/patrons/patron-permissions

Hope that helps.