[Koha] Fw: can i integrate two koha installation in master slave configuration

rekhasaraswat rekhasaraswat at cdacnoida.in
Wed Nov 18 01:10:53 NZDT 2009

What i need is to have a central database and this is required to be updated by more than one client.
Right now i m having a single administrator, who is able to update the catalog using KOHA. I want to create multiple administrator accounts for updating the KOHA catalog, working at different locations in my network or out of network.
How can i do the required job for updating it from multiple koha clients.