[Koha] Searching Catalogue Error

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jan 14 06:35:46 NZDT 2009

That would be GREAT...
a reminder--even a static one just on the 'manage staged' page...
my "eagerness" was more out of neccessity..my predecessor errantly
configured the Linux filesystem he had installed VMware server on and
the VM that was housing the Koha system...and the 1 drive he had VMware
on died...thank goodness I had backed up the MARC21 records on a monthly
basis(small elementary school)...so I had all of the data other than the
patrons and their checkout history...which 3.0 is BUTTKICK'n in the
report department compared to 2.2 I think he had setup.

Librarian gonna be very pleased when she arrives next!

--Huck