[Koha] KUDOS/Koha meetings at ALA midwinter

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 16:17:30 NZDT 2009

KUDOS (Koha Users and Developers of Open Source) for those using the software
-  Meeting
Saturday, Jan. 24th - 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
If you can attend this meeting please drop me a note - I won't be able to
attend, but would like to get some information from a user after the
meeting!

KOHA Interest Group Meeting - for those that are interested but want more
information
Saturday, Jan. 24th - 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Hotel