[Koha] Koha and UTF-8 (again)

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 01:19:08 NZDT 2009

I was to quick to say YES (Sorry Paul, no flowers). All my problems
wasn't solved by setting it Latin1. As there are so many parameters it's
almost impossible to keep track of all changes. I'm doing the standard
thing of changing just one parameter at the time but it grows to a three
that is extremely big. There are at least 4 different major places to
set the character encoding schema and that yields 4!=24 different
combinations. It's just to much as I have to kill the database and start
the perl installer.pl part over each time...