[Koha] can't run rebuild_zebra.pl

Demas, Christopher D cddemas at NortheastState.edu
Sun Dec 6 05:08:29 NZDT 2009

Ian -

Thank you so much. This will help.  I'm pretty sure it's working (not 100% sure) but confident.  Another quick question you might be able to answer.  I have a phantom record showing up, that I deleted.  When I click on it, it shows a koha error  Can't call method "fields" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/catalogue/MARCdetail.pl line 124.

I think it's still hanging around in the index.  How do I get rid of it?

Chris

Chris Demas, Librarian
Wayne G. Basler Library
Northeast State Community College