[Koha] can't run rebuild_zebra.pl

Demas, Christopher D cddemas at NortheastState.edu
Sun Dec 6 04:01:32 NZDT 2009

Hi Arturo -

I ran

sudo perl -I /usr/share/koha/lib/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w

and got a message that said

"Unrecognized switch: -b (-h will show valid options).

Chris Demas, Librarian
Wayne G. Basler Library
Northeast State Community College
P.O. Box 246