[Koha] Off Topic: Open Source Screencasting

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 04:09:12 NZDT 2009

Hi all,

I know this isn't Koha related, but I figure you are some of the best
people to ask, so here it goes.

I am looking for libraries that are using Camstudio and/or xvidcap in
their libraries - either on patron stations or for staff purposes.  If
you're using either of these applications and would be willing to
answer a few short questions that would be a great help to me - and
would get your library a little bit of publicity because I will be
publishing the answers I get in my upcoming book.

Thanks a bunch!
Nicole