[Koha] can't run rebuild_zebra.pl

Walls, Ian Ian.Walls at med.nyu.edu
Sun Dec 6 04:29:36 NZDT 2009

Christopher,

I usually use this guide: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=koha_3_install_guide_ubuntu_hardy#download_koha_source

I know you're on debian Lenny, and this is for Ubuntu, but at this
step of the process, I don't think that makes much difference.

Basically, you'll be running:

cd /usr/share/koha/bin
export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
perl misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w

Good luck!

Ian

On Dec 5, 2009, at 10:09, "Demas, Christopher D" <cddemas at NortheastState.edu