[Koha] Error: Wide character in null operation

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Sat Aug 8 05:18:18 NZST 2009

Vimal,

It might be helpful to provide more information about what text you were adding when the error occurred. In the past, i have successfully used the Google Indic transliterator to add text in a non-Latin script (such as Hindi) into Koha to catalogue books.

Also, there might be more useful error information in Koha's log. It looks like the error you've mailed is from Koha's web page.

regards,
krishnan