[Koha] [Info] What's going on at indexdata.com?

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon Sep 15 23:30:41 NZST 2008

Hi, Andrew, thanks for sending this.  I'll try to apply something
along these lines to the next ZOOM-Perl release.  But: why did you
only make this patch for the two "packages" test-scripts?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Any sufficiently complicated C program contains an ad-hoc,
	 informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half
	 of Common Lisp" -- Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming.