[Koha] [Info] What's going on at indexdata.com?

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Tue Sep 16 00:39:13 NZST 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:30 AM, Mike Taylor <mike at indexdata.com> wrote:
> Hi, Andrew, thanks for sending this.  I'll try to apply something
> along these lines to the next ZOOM-Perl release.  But: why did you
> only make this patch for the two "packages" test-scripts?

Hi Mike -

For some reason, those were the only two that were failing for me.

It appears to me that is the same situation reported by people such as
in this report: http://markmail.org/message/etddwauyslmebk72

Actually, I didn't really really check the other test scripts for
instances of "test.indexdata.com". Now that I grep for it a bit, they
appear to be the only scripts that use it. Should some of the other
test scripts be connecting to a live server?

Thanks for your attention to this. Please let me know if there is
anything more I can do to help you out.

-Andy