[Koha] importing sql dump from non-zebra Koha

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 10:39:10 NZDT 2008

Hello,

I am going to install Koha on a new server in the coming some days. The
last installation does not have zebra installed.

However, we would like to be able to search complex scripts (internation
languages; titles and other data in unicode). I understand that for this
to work zebra is necessary. Is this correct?

And if do install zebra in the new installation, can I dump the database
of older Koha installation and import that in to the new one safely?
Recall that the older one does not have zebra installed and the newer
one will.

Regards.

ever having been read.